Virus Heat is a new rogue antispyware which issues misleading and exaggerating results. Normally it is installed by Trojan.Win32. More or less, it does degrade performance of computers and generate annoying popups. The easiest way, however, you need to pay to remove it automatically. Manual removal is possible if you know how to do regedit and understand Windows file system.
The following process will help you remove it from your system easily and safely.
Virus Heat Manual Removal Process:
1. Click on the Start Menu button, then click on the Control Panel option, and then Double-click on the Add or Remove Programs icon.
2. Locate Virus Heat and double-click on it to uninstall Virus Heat. Follow the screen step-by-step screen instructions to complete uninstallation of Virus Heat. Do not worry about this if you cannot find it in Add/Remove window. Simply skip to #5.
3. Restart the computer.
4. When it has completed uninstalling you can close Add or Remove Programs and your Control Panel.
5. Close all programs.
6. Search and delete the following infected entries in registry. If you do not know how to edit registry, click here to read more.
7. Stop Virus Heat process. If you do not know how to stop a running process, click here to read more.
8. Find and delete the following infected files from your system. Don’t worry if you don’t find these files. Just proceed to next step.
Virus Heat 3.9.exe
If you do not know how to find it or having difficulties locating the file, click here to read more.
9. Rename the files that you found above to â€œfoundbadfile1.dllâ€ and “foundbadfile2.dll” (if you can not rename this file, then try to restart your computer in safe mode then try to rename this file.) If you don’t know how to start the computer in safe mode, click here to read more.
10. Go to C:\Program Files\ folder and delete the â€œVirus Heat” folder (if you can’t delete it, reboot your computer to safe mode then delete the folder. Do not worry about it if you can’t find this folder.)
11. Click here to bookmark this page (you will need to comeback to this page after reboot)
(If you are using Firefox click on Ctrl+D on your keyboard to bookmark this page)
12. Restart your computer
13. Go to your computer and delete the â€œfoundbadfile1.dllâ€ and â€œfoundbadfile2.dllâ€ file
14. You have just removed Virus Heat from your computer manually.
(Disclaimers: These instructions are created to help Internet users without any fee. It is free and not guaranteed to work. Please use it at your own risks. We are not responsible for any damages to your computer.)